A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Del Campo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Del Campo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Campo graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Del Campo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Del Campo MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Del Campo practice?
- Dr. Carlos Del Campo has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Del Campo practices Vascular Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Surgeons.