Dr. Carlos Diaz Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Diaz?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

The best for pain management

Posted on July 18th, 2017

I ditto every positive thing that has already been said. Additionally, I appreciate that he does not overprescribe medicine but will prescribe what is necessary. (No pill mill here.) Following an extensive back surgery, I had two horrific events which he promptly and completely eliminated with injections and no more heavy drugs. He is not stingy with prescriptions but wants to help the patient avoid problems and heal as quickly as possible. His assistant, Carlos, is extremely helpful and accessible. I have always received a return call the same day if he doesn't answer immediately. I cannot recommend this pair more highly.

Exceptional Service!

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Diaz for over a year. I am also a professional in the medical field. Dr Diaz is not only a great doctor, he is friendly, warm, and cares about his patients. His staff is courteous, accommodating and they always make me feel very welcomed.

I should have never come to him...

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Dr. Diaz was one of my worst doctor experiences ever! My mother even refers to him as "someone you would see working out of a truck; a medicine man". He did not want to listen to me about my problem in my neck, back, and shoulder and how much pain it was giving me. Instead of fixing the existing problem, he made it worse. I am 22 and have been living with this pain for 2 years and he didn't even show compassion when I said I couldn't sleep at night I was in so much pain

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Dr Diaz is an incredible diagnostician.. I have sent a number of my clients to him and they have all been happy with him. Recommend highly.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Dr Diaz is the Best !!!!

Best Patient Experience and Results

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Dr. Diaz, is very thorough and contemplative. He exhibits the best of coupling physical examination and review of symptoms with necessary medical tests to reach a his diagnosis. Dr. Diaz communicates his findings very clearly, maintains a detailed medical history and progress report, even taking the time to discuss and educate the patient. He orders rehabilitations as needed, being flexible in trying different approaches to maximize the patient's recovery. I find his manner very professional while managing to be comforting and reassuring, particularly when patient is experiencing great pain. An excellent patient experience with the best medical result.

Great

Posted on January 19th, 2014

Went to see Dr Diaz for chronic neck and shoulder pain. Really liked him and his approach. He was quite thorough and knowledgable. Took the time to discuss issue and follow up after MRI with a plan that worked for me.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on May 9th, 2013

EXCELLENT CARING AND PROFESSIONAL CARE BY MD AND STAFF GOT PAIN RELIEF AFTER 1ST VISIT HIGHLY RECCOMEND

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

Dr Diaz has helped change my life with diagnosis of chronic pain my new medicine is miraculous!!! Both he and stafff are professional courteous and caring

Inspires confidence

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr. Diaz is very caring, knowledgeable and interested in his patients. He's easy to talk to and his MA (Diana) is very good as well.

Good doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2008

I was a patient of Dr Diaz for three years, He treated me adequately. He practices in a large practice and seems extremely busy and therefore the amount of time he spends with each patient seems a little limited but he is very professional and caring.

Posted on October 4th, 2017