Dr. Carlos Diaz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 17th, 2016
Exceptional Service!
I have been a patient of Dr Diaz for over a year. I am also a professional in the medical field. Dr Diaz is not only a great doctor, he is friendly, warm, and cares about his patients. His staff is courteous, accommodating and they always make me feel very welcomed.

June 14th, 2016
I should have never come to him...
Dr. Diaz was one of my worst doctor experiences ever! My mother even refers to him as "someone you would see working out of a truck; a medicine man". He did not want to listen to me about my problem in my neck, back, and shoulder and how much pain it was giving me. Instead of fixing the existing problem, he made it worse. I am 22 and have been living with this pain for 2 years and he didn't even show compassion when I said I couldn't sleep at night I was in so much pain

March 16th, 2016
Dr Diaz is an incredible diagnostician.. I have sent a number of my clients to him and they have all been happy with him. Recommend highly.

October 8th, 2015
Dr Diaz is the Best !!!!

March 3rd, 2015
Best Patient Experience and Results
Dr. Diaz, is very thorough and contemplative. He exhibits the best of coupling physical examination and review of symptoms with necessary medical tests to reach a his diagnosis. Dr. Diaz communicates his findings very clearly, maintains a detailed medical history and progress report, even taking the time to discuss and educate the patient. He orders rehabilitations as needed, being flexible in trying different approaches to maximize the patient's recovery. I find his manner very professional while managing to be comforting and reassuring, particularly when patient is experiencing great pain. An excellent patient experience with the best medical result.

January 19th, 2014
Great
Went to see Dr Diaz for chronic neck and shoulder pain. Really liked him and his approach. He was quite thorough and knowledgable. Took the time to discuss issue and follow up after MRI with a plan that worked for me.

May 9th, 2013
GREAT DOCTOR
EXCELLENT CARING AND PROFESSIONAL CARE BY MD AND STAFF GOT PAIN RELIEF AFTER 1ST VISIT HIGHLY RECCOMEND

March 3rd, 2013
Dr Diaz has helped change my life with diagnosis of chronic pain my new medicine is miraculous!!! Both he and stafff are professional courteous and caring

March 26th, 2012
Inspires confidence
Dr. Diaz is very caring, knowledgeable and interested in his patients. He's easy to talk to and his MA (Diana) is very good as well.

January 12th, 2008
Good doctor
I was a patient of Dr Diaz for three years, He treated me adequately. He practices in a large practice and seems extremely busy and therefore the amount of time he spends with each patient seems a little limited but he is very professional and caring.