Dr. Carlos Dibble MD Patient Reviews

3.3

April 17th, 2013
The Best !
I've seen Dr. Dibble for 20 + years. He takes time to listen and understand patient's needs. He has a great bedside manner whether you are old or first time visit to a gynecologist. He will go over all options for treatment or procedures.

June 1st, 2011
I love Dr. Dibble. He actually delivered me when I was born! I trust him and feel that he does a thorough job diagnosing and has a very good bedside manner. I drive 40 minutes out of my home town just to see him! Highly reccommended!

October 15th, 2010
Dr. Dibble is a VERY good doctor. I had the rollerball procedure done. NO BLEEDING afterword (after the first few days). He is very thorough. The only problem I have with him is his personality. It is very "happy or enthusiastic" a strange personality... Too excited to be doing a female exam???I would still highly recommend him for the rollerball surgery, just be prepared for a different personality. You will love it or hate it! Two of my friends have also had Dr. Carlos do their roller ball surgery. VERY GOOD RESULTS. One of my other friends had the ablation done the "new way" and results not so sucessful.