A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Diola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Diola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Diola, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Diola graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Miguel Ouano Diola MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Diola practice?
- Dr. Carlos Diola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Diola practices Rheumatology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Rheumatologists.