A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Diola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Diola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Diola, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Diola graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Diola practice?
Dr. Carlos Diola practices Rheumatology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Rheumatologists.