A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Donayre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Donayre, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Donayre graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Donayre has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Donayre practice?
Dr. Carlos Donayre practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Chester, PA.
See Torrance Surgeons.