A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Donayre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Donayre is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donayre
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donayre Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Donayre, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Donayre graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Donayre has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Enrique Donayre MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Donayre practice?
- Dr. Carlos Donayre has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Donayre practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Vancouver Surgeons.