2.5

Aug 23rd, 2014

he really sucks and is a mean rude man only go if you want to be insulted. he knows not what he does

Very unprofessional show details Very unprofessional
May 23rd, 2013

I never waited less than 3 hours in the office in order to be seeing by doctor and once he was in rush for the meeting so he told me to reschedule appointment after 3 hrs waiting. And then it was 3 hrs again before being seeing. This is the only office that refuses to give you a copy of your test results. Overall the staff was rude and very unprofessional. Thanks God I didn't have anything serious, it was just for annual check up. Switched to other doctor ASAP. Would rated with 0 stars if there is an option.

May 9th, 2013

The waiting time is about 4 hours even with an appoinent!!!!

forget this office. really rude show details forget this office. really rude
Aug 3rd, 2012

extremely rude, money first

The wait was more than two hours! show details The wait was more than two hours!
Apr 26th, 2012

The wait time is out of this world long. It has to change. I got an appointment pretty much whenever I wanted. I'd rather be told to wait, then be seen by the doctor promptly. Other than that the doctor was really nice

Great Doctor long wait show details Great Doctor long wait
Mar 13th, 2012

I really like thos ffice. He is very intelligent and a great Doc. The Physicinas Assitant took care of me and I really think he did a great job. I will just advise that you take the day off. I went to the Underhill office and spent at least 3 hours waiting.

Dr Driggs is very popular and caries a very big case load! show details Dr Driggs is very popular and caries a very big case load!
Feb 1st, 2012

Dr Driggs has is very popular and has a very big case load because he is a very good doctor. Dr Driggs' waiting room is large and is always full.Anyone new or unfamiliar with Dr Driggs, expecting to be seen right away, will be disappointed.Dr Driggs has never treated me rude or with any disrepect. I have been a patient of his since 1998. At the Williamsbridge office I see Dr Driggs, a gerontologist, a cardiologist and a podiatrist. There are also two PA's assisting. There is always a flock of nurses present. And all staff are polite and curtious.Anyone complaining about the service there should look to their own expectations and behaviour.

Jan 26th, 2012

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH DR.CARLOS FELIX DRIGGS HE IS DISRESPECTFUL TO FEMALE PATIENTS

No respect for people or their time show details No respect for people or their time
by Nilsa Saniel on Nov 3rd, 2009

I have never been to a Doctor's office where I had to wait so long. FOUR HOURS for a ten minute examination. To top it off, as I was waiting for my referrals Dr. Driggs without excusing himself started in front of me discussing with the receptionist the disability leave of one of his patients. Violating that individual's privacy. He was, to say the least rude and did not like the fact that I excused myself to asked the receptionist to please finish with me. Instead of excusing himself for his rudenesss he became arrogant. How sad to see a Doctor think and act as he is above the respect that he owes his clients. He is not working for free. So many people were complaining about the long hours that they have to wait in that office. He has only one Doctor Ann (who is very nice) seeing all the patients. maybe Dr. Driggs should slow down on being a business man and concentrate on what it takes to be a good Doctor.