Dr. Carlos Driggs Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Driggs?

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Horrible, be prepared to wait Hours and hours the worst medical office

Disgusting

Posted on January 19th, 2017

All I can say is horrible, rude, and disrespect. No one should see him and if you are satisfied with his 0% level of professionalism then you need help.

You Wait Forever and a Day!

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I personally think he is a good Doctor. I just think the wait time is totally inexcusable. I have waited as long as seven hours just for bloodwork results. If you have high blood pressure be prepared for it to go even higher with the wait time. Something has to change if you want to keep your patients. Other than that, I have never seen Dr. Driggs act in any way shape or form disrespectful to female patients.

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

he really sucks and is a mean rude man only go if you want to be insulted. he knows not what he does

Very unprofessional

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

I never waited less than 3 hours in the office in order to be seeing by doctor and once he was in rush for the meeting so he told me to reschedule appointment after 3 hrs waiting. And then it was 3 hrs again before being seeing. This is the only office that refuses to give you a copy of your test results. Overall the staff was rude and very unprofessional. Thanks God I didn't have anything serious, it was just for annual check up. Switched to other doctor ASAP. Would rated with 0 stars if there is an option.

Posted on May 9th, 2013

The waiting time is about 4 hours even with an appoinent!!!!

forget this office. really rude

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

extremely rude, money first

The wait was more than two hours!

Posted on April 26th, 2012

The wait time is out of this world long. It has to change. I got an appointment pretty much whenever I wanted. I'd rather be told to wait, then be seen by the doctor promptly. Other than that the doctor was really nice

Great Doctor long wait

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I really like thos ffice. He is very intelligent and a great Doc. The Physicinas Assitant took care of me and I really think he did a great job. I will just advise that you take the day off. I went to the Underhill office and spent at least 3 hours waiting.

Dr Driggs is very popular and caries a very big case load!

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Dr Driggs has is very popular and has a very big case load because he is a very good doctor. Dr Driggs' waiting room is large and is always full.Anyone new or unfamiliar with Dr Driggs, expecting to be seen right away, will be disappointed.Dr Driggs has never treated me rude or with any disrepect. I have been a patient of his since 1998. At the Williamsbridge office I see Dr Driggs, a gerontologist, a cardiologist and a podiatrist. There are also two PA's assisting. There is always a flock of nurses present. And all staff are polite and curtious.Anyone complaining about the service there should look to their own expectations and behaviour.

Posted on January 26th, 2012

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH DR.CARLOS FELIX DRIGGS HE IS DISRESPECTFUL TO FEMALE PATIENTS

No respect for people or their time

Posted on November 3rd, 2009

I have never been to a Doctor's office where I had to wait so long. FOUR HOURS for a ten minute examination. To top it off, as I was waiting for my referrals Dr. Driggs without excusing himself started in front of me discussing with the receptionist the disability leave of one of his patients. Violating that individual's privacy. He was, to say the least rude and did not like the fact that I excused myself to asked the receptionist to please finish with me. Instead of excusing himself for his rudenesss he became arrogant. How sad to see a Doctor think and act as he is above the respect that he owes his clients. He is not working for free. So many people were complaining about the long hours that they have to wait in that office. He has only one Doctor Ann (who is very nice) seeing all the patients. maybe Dr. Driggs should slow down on being a business man and concentrate on what it takes to be a good Doctor.