A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Diaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Diaz, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Enrique Diaz MD and PA is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Carlos Diaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Diaz practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pulmonologists.