A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Diaz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Diaz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Elvin Diaz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Carlos Diaz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Diaz practices Ophthalmology near Mission, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weslaco, TX and Laredo, TX.
See Mission Ophthalmologists.