A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Diaz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Diaz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Diaz practice?
Dr. Carlos Diaz practices Ophthalmology near Mission, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weslaco, TX and Laredo, TX.
See Mission Ophthalmologists.