A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Diaz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Diaz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Elvin Diaz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Carlos Diaz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Diaz practices Ophthalmology near Mission, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weslaco, TX and Laredo, TX.
See Mission Ophthalmologists.