A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is non-practicing.
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Enrique Hernandez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Hernandez practices Pediatrics near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.
See Coral Gables Pediatricians.