A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Lopez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Lopez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Lopez MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Lopez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Lopez practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Infectious Disease Doctors.