A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Ramos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Ramos, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ramos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Panama City Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos E Ramos MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Ramos practice?
- Dr. Carlos Ramos has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Ramos practices Urology near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Urologists.