A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Duncan Medical Center
- Val Verde Regional Medical Center
- Southwest Texas Eye Care Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practices Ophthalmology near Eagle Pass, TX.
See Eagle Pass Ophthalmologists.