A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rodriguez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Duncan Medical Center
- Val Verde Regional Medical Center
- Southwest Texas Eye Care Associates
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos E Rodriguez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practices Ophthalmology near Eagle Pass, TX.
See Eagle Pass Ophthalmologists.