A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Elguero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Elguero is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elguero
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Elguero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Elguero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Elguero graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Elguero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Lucien Elguero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos L. Elguero practice?
- Dr. Carlos Elguero has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Elguero practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.