A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Elguero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Elguero is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elguero
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elguero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Elguero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Elguero graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Elguero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Lucien Elguero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos L. Elguero practice?
- Dr. Carlos Elguero has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Elguero practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.