A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Esquivia-Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Esquivia-Munoz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esquivia-Munoz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Esquivia-Munoz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Esquivia-Munoz graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Esquivia-Munoz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos L Esquivia-Munoz MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos L. Esquivia-Munoz practice?
- Dr. Carlos Esquivia-Munoz has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Esquivia-Munoz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange Park, FL.
See Orange Park Surgeons.