A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Estevez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Estevez, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Estevez, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Estevez graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Estevez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Miguel Estevez FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Estevez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Estevez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Estevez practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.