A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Estevez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Estevez, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estevez
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Estevez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Estevez, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Estevez graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Estevez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Miguel Estevez FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Estevez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Estevez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Estevez practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.