A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rodriguez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Rodriguez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL and Altoona, IA.
See Des Moines Family Physicians, Des Moines Internists, and Des Moines Obstetricians & Gynecologists.