A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rodriguez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Rodriguez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, IA and West Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Obstetricians & Gynecologists.