A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Fabre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Fabre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabre
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Fabre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabre graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Fabre has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Alliance Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos E Fabre MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Fabre practice?
- Dr. Carlos Fabre has 9 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Fabre practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Massillon, OH and Millersburg, OH.
See Canton Internists and Canton Cardiologists.