A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Fabre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Fabre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Fabre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabre graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Fabre has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Alliance Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Eduardo Fabre MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Fabre practice?
- Dr. Carlos Fabre has 9 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Fabre practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dover, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, OH and North Canton, OH.
See Dover Internists and Dover Cardiologists.