A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Fernandez-Robles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Fernandez-Robles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Fernandez-Robles, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez-Robles graduated from Universidad Industrial De Santander, Bucaramanga.
Dr. Fernandez-Robles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos G Fernandez-Robles MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos G. Fernandez-Robles practice?
- Dr. Carlos Fernandez-Robles has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Fernandez-Robles practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.