Dr. Carlos Figarola MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

September 28th, 2016
Dr. Figarola is the best. the secretary needs some improvement, rude, no people skills, however, get past her, and you are in good hands. the best

May 9th, 2016
Wonderful
What a gem of a man. Patient, understanding, kind and an excellent clinician! Would recommend to anyone who is going through difficult times and needs some help managing. His staff is wonderful and he runs promptly on schedule!!

November 10th, 2015
DISAPPOINTED WITH RECEPTIONIST
Contacted this doctor at (732) 431-4277. Reached the receptionist (Laurie?). Never have I spoken to anyone more rude and unprofessional in my life! The woman immediately told me they were not accepting new patients despite this website saying they are. The woman said, "well, we have no control over what websites say..." I realize this may be true but at least show some manners and compassion. I proceeded to ask her if they accept Medicare, just so I know for future reference. I asked her multiple times but she kept avoiding the question and then rudely told me that the answer to that question was "irrelevant" since they are not accepting new patients. How dare her! I just wanted to know if they accepted that type of insurance... what is the big deal? I am trying to find a psychiatrist for a family member who is on the verge of breaking down and this woman's demeanor shocked me, especially in this particular field where she should be sensitive to callers. This woman should not be answering phones let alone dealing with clientele and is a poor representation of Dr. Figarola. From what I've read, Dr. Figarola is a wonderful doctor but with this receptionist answering his phones, he is going to lose a lot of clients, whether current or new.

November 27th, 2013
Patient
What a great experience. He really listened and knew how to help me in a crisis. Its a very nice office and staff