A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flores
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flores Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Flores, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Flores has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Flores MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Flores practice?
- Dr. Carlos Flores has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Flores practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Radiologists.