A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flores
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flores Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Flores, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Flores has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Flores MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Flores practice?
- Dr. Carlos Flores has 8 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Flores practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Hockessin, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Hockessin Radiologists.