Dr. Juan Franco MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Austell, GA

April 1st, 2017
Completely dismissive
If you're looking for a doctor that takes you seriously, listens to your questions, explains your treatment, returns calls or treats you w/ respect, Dr Franco is NOT the guy! And don't expect a referral! You'll die waiting on one.

February 28th, 2017
Excellent Physician
Dr. Franco has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. He is professional, caring and takes time to listen.

April 12th, 2015
Not willing to diagnose properly.
Lately I find Dr Juan Carlos Franco not to be as caring.

February 21st, 2015
Perfect Scores
Dr Franco is an inspiration.Compassionate and understanding.He is a hero to the medical sciences. Now,One of my life's missions is to want to help counsel and help young adults who suffer daily from poor quality of life due to unpreventable misfortunate accidents. So many doctors out there want nothing but money.Dr franco has saved me so much money and stress in the past 5 years Ive been a patient of his.I hope to make it a life long doctor-patient relationship. He truly changed my life for the better and regained my faith in the US medical system.

July 1st, 2013
Mrs.
Excellent physician. I really feel that he listened to every word I spoke and took me seriously. I've been to many doctors over the past two weeks but Dr. Franco was the only one who really addressed my illness. It's nice to finally have confidence in a Dr.

February 27th, 2012
love dr franco, he is always very attentive, always on his game, say after blood work see's something not right calls and starts tests asap! bedside manner is great, even funny at times, never makes me feel rushed, which may be the cause of wait times,but i dont mind, because he takes time with is patients. if your looking for a dr, i would highly recommend dr franco!

January 17th, 2012
Love Dr. Franco!
Dr. Franco is so caring and knowledgable. He has an excellent bed-side manner and took so much time listening to me. He knew exactly what was wrong. I refer all my friends. The office staff is so great and friendly.

September 15th, 2011
Great doctor
Dr. Franco is a great doctor. He truly cares about my health and spends the necessary time with me. Very caring and funny too. It's not about the money it's about me an my health.

January 9th, 2011
Best Doc we have found
We have been seeing Dr. Franco for years. The we being myself and my husband. We like everything about Dr. Franco and would recommend him highly. He is very knowledgeable and takes his time with us. We have never felt rushed, and he treats us with the respect and caring. He has helped both of us with our health care and always follows through.