A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Fumero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Fumero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Fumero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fumero graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fumero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Fumero MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Fumero practice?
- Dr. Carlos Fumero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Fumero practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Pines, FL and Plant City, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Endocrinologists.