A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Fumero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Fumero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fumero
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fumero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Fumero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fumero graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fumero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Antonio Fumero MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Fumero practice?
- Dr. Carlos Fumero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Fumero practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plant City, FL and Bay Pines, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Endocrinologists.