A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rodriguez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Rodriguez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Brighton, CO.
See Brighton Family Physicians.