A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Gabriel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Gabriel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gabriel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Ivan Gabriel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos I. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. Carlos Gabriel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Gabriel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.