Dr. Carlos Gabriel MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

June 9th, 2016
better bladder!!
Thank you to Dr. Gabriel and his staff for a wonderful experience after dealing with such an embarrassing issue. I love the better bladder center!

July 19th, 2015
I was refused to be seen!
When I was pregnant with my daughter I was looking for a obgyn and when I called this clinic the front desk woman said that I couldn't be seen with no reason as to why. She wasn't very nice or professional in my opinion. I work in the medical field myself and I would never treat a potential patient the way I was treated by this office.

January 16th, 2015
This was the first time a doctor understood my situation and offered actual solutions to help me! I'm so glad I came here, I actually have hope now that I can live a normal life.

July 15th, 2014
Excellent!
I only had Dr. Gabriel once, while my doctor was out but, he was fantastic. He has a fantastic bedside manner and is very thorough with his explanation. I was very grateful for this, as I am a first time mother and have not been pleased with my own doctor's lack of detail. His nursing staff was also pretty wonderful. I am hoping that he ends up being the one on call to deliver my baby and that I will be able to switch to him after this birth. I would recommend him to everyone!

June 9th, 2013
Best care at any stage of life
Dr. Gabriel makes it very easy to schedule office appointments. He has an amazing staff of nurses who always promptly return telephone calls. Dr. Gabriel is excellent at explaining what he is talking about and doesn't speak over his patients. His office is organized and there is little wait time. I recommend Dr. Gabriel to all my friends.