Dr. Carlos Gadea Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Gadea?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

September 18th, 2014

RACIST & RUDE

If you are not Hispanic, stay far away from MCCI Group. They do not speak English and they hate White, non-Hispanic Americans. I had an appointment with Gadea at 10 AM. Around 12:40 PM I tried to ask them why some patients were walking in the door and seeing the doctor in only a few minutes, but I was still waiting. They were angry that I dared to question them. They said they didn't know when Gadea would see me, or if he would even see me that day. After waiting almost 3 hours, not seeing the doctor, and being given no idea when I might see him, I walked out. And they didn't even care. They billed my insurance company anyway. If you like Ebola, visit MCCI Group & Gadea. If not, I advise anyone to stay away from them.