A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Gadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Gadia is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Gadia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadia graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre.
Dr. Gadia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gadia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Gadia practice?
Dr. Carlos Gadia practices Neurology near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.