A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Gadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Gadia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Gadia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadia graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre.
Dr. Gadia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Gadia MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Gadia practice?
- Dr. Carlos Gadia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Gadia practices Neurology near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.