A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Galindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Galindo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Galindo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 42 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Coronary Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Galindo graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galindo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Xavier Galindo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos X. Galindo practice?
- Dr. Carlos Galindo has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Galindo practices Family Medicine near The Colony, TX.
See The Colony Family Physicians.