A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Galindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Galindo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galindo
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Galindo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Galindo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 42 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Coronary Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Galindo graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Galindo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Xavier Galindo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos X. Galindo practice?
- Dr. Carlos Galindo has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Galindo practices Family Medicine near The Colony, TX.
See The Colony Family Physicians.