A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Galvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Galvani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvani graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Galvani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galvani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Galvani practice?
Dr. Carlos Galvani practices Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.