A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Galvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Galvani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galvani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galvani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvani graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Galvani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Galvani MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Galvani practice?
- Dr. Carlos Galvani has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Galvani practices Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.