Dr. Carlos Gambirazio MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine West Lafayette, IN

3.8

May 9th, 2017
Caution, Stay Away!!!
I went to see Dr. Gambirazio for my annual physical earlier this year. My insurance covers one visit and I have been doing it for many years with NO extra medical bill. I was waited for more than 20 minutes to see Dr. and he performed the routine exam on me. The bill I got after a month was over $500 for 10 minutes visit---surprise! They charged me in two portions (New patient-about $200 plus preventive medicine-about $300). My insurance company told me that they double-dipped and that’s made the bill so HIGH. I called them to fix it but they refused to accept their mistake. Having no choice, I paid it off but these guys are HIGHLY unprofessional and unethical. I shall NOT recommend this Dr. to anyone!!!

December 3rd, 2015
Feel secure
He is soft spoken, he listens and is a very capable clinician. He refers when needed without hesitation. My only MD for the last 11.5 years. I recommend him often.

July 16th, 2012
The last few times I've been in to see the doctor, he has referred me to another specialist for things that he used to diagnose and treat right in the office. The last visit, he just listened to my symptoms, didn't look me over and referred me to another doctor. Gave no advice to help with my symptoms and still charged me for the visit. He didn't do anything. He used to be a good doctor, now he seems like a middle man.