A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Garreton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Garreton graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Garreton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garreton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos R. Garreton practice?
Dr. Carlos Garreton practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.