A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Garreton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Garreton is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garreton graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Garreton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Garreton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Garreton practice?
- Dr. Carlos Garreton has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Garreton practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.