A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Glanville Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Glanville Miranda is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glanville Miranda graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Glanville Miranda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos J Glanville Miranda MD is a male Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Glanville Miranda practice?
- Dr. Carlos Glanville Miranda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Glanville Miranda practices Surgery near Carrollton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA and Allentown, PA.
See Carrollton Surgeons.