A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Godoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Godoy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godoy
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Godoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Godoy graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Godoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Godoy MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Godoy practice?
- Dr. Carlos Godoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Godoy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.