A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Gonzales, Pediatric Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzales
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Gonzales, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzales has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Gonzales MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Carlos Gonzales has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Gonzales practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.