Dr. Carlos Gonzales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Gonzales?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Gonzales?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2016

Terrible Doctor!!!

Dr Gonzalez is completely unprofessional with his sarcasm and rude comments. I didn't appreciate having to wait for over 90 minutes just for him to make some comment about by dress. He examined my son and told his nurse that everything was the same and walked out!

April 2nd, 2016

Builds confidence

Great sense of humor. Exercises good decision making in selecting additional tests to be done or not done. Very precise in his diagnosis. His assistants have been with him for years and he has taught them a lot more than they would have learned in school. Builds confidence.

July 1st, 2015

Dr. Gonzales was not patient with me although I had already waited a significant amount of time to see him. He kept making rude commentaries and was very brusk during the few minutes he actually spent with me. I have been a patient of his since 2001 and he used to be my favorite dcotor, but unfortunately for some reason he has recently changed and somehow lost his friendliness which was his biggest appeal in the past.

October 3rd, 2013

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!

HE DEFINETLY DESERVES A NEGATIVE REVIEW FIRST we waited for 1 hour and a half and When he finally did arrive he reviewed the nurse's exam results. All the work is done by the nurse, he just looked over her exam results, and told me to stay the course and book an appointment in 2 months. For this I waited over an hour? He was in the room for less than 5 minutes. He could have spared me and my son the wait and discussed the results with me on the phone. I have an extremely low tolerance for being treated like a supplicant by a physician whom I am paying for service. He does not explain you anything so Be prepared to leave with a lot of questions unanswered and to wait a very long time or find another skilled physician. worst doctor everrrr

July 25th, 2013

An ophthalmologist who needs glasses

Dr. Gonzales spent 20 minutes examining the wrong eye on my son! He didn't even realize that he was looking at the normal eye all that time until my son pointed it out. He looked drunk or drugged up when we saw him in the office.

June 5th, 2013

He is VERY VERY rude, he treats his staff like if they are his toys. I Will never go there again, i was going in for a second opinion and all he did was laugh at me. Not kid friendly!

March 26th, 2013

He can be very disrepectful at times and threaten his patients. He has a different way of communicating that I don't understand but as far as his knowledge of his profession and handling with children he is good.

October 29th, 2012

Great Experience and Outcome

We are very satisfied with our experience with Dr. Gonzales and his staff. He had excellent bedside manner. He shook my hand and interacted with my children, which for me - is what I look for in a doctor. He made us feel at ease and comfortable, which in turn made my daughter feel comfortable when it came time to perform her surgery. She is four years old and was diagnosed with a "Chalazion" (clogged oil gland) that was growing larger and not going away on it's own. On the day of surgery, the doctors and nurses at the surgery center were so sweet and endearing towards her. They really had a great way of showing and explaining what was going on to her, so as not to make her feel afraid. She was not scared at all the entire time they were prepping her. I was impressed that the office called to check on her the very next day of her surgery. I thought that was very nice and considerate of them. It's been almost a week since her surgery, and her eyelid is healing very nicely. I think there will be very minimal scarring if any at all. Dr. Gonzales did an excellent job. I would recommend him to anyone with children.

August 1st, 2012

Great Pediatric Ophthalmologist/Eye Doctor

Dr. Gonzales is very experienced in his field and I have been told by second opinion doctors that he is well respected in the medical community. He is fabulous with children and makes them feel at easy. My daughter has been seeing Dr. Gonzales since she was an infant. Even though he is conservative in his recommendations and treatment plans, my daughter recently had surgery and I could not have asked for a smoother process. Dr. Gonzales gave my daughter and I reassurance prior to the surgery and made a point to visit me in the waiting room immediately following surgery. Dr. Gonzales comes highly recommended and I would pass on this recommendation to any parent looking for a wonderful pediatric ophthalmologist.

March 20th, 2012

Long wait and poor people skills

My son was diagnosed with strabismus/accomodative esotropia. Dr. Gonzales usually leaves the patients waiting for a long time in the waiting room. On the day of our last visit, Dr. Gonzales' office called me saying that they could not see us at 4pm as originally scheduled and asked us to come at 3pm. We arrived promptly at 2:55pm just to wait until 4:30pm.Once we were called into the examine room, Dr. Gonzales quickly looked at my son and asked me if he was still crossing his eyes. I said "Yes, all the time." He put a flashlight on my son's eyes and said I don't see it. I showed him several pictures I captured from my son during the previous week showing my son's eyes crossing in a terrible way. Dr. Gonzales said my camera was probably broken. He told us to keep patching his eyes and asked us to come back in 3 months. So, for this 5 minutes conversation he charges over $300. We don't know if my son's myopia progressed and if he needs glasses (his pre-k teacher believe he does because it seems like he is not seeing objects close to him).My wife and I decided to look for other doctors. Any recommendations?

September 9th, 2017