A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Sandoval-Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Sandoval-Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandoval-Gonzalez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandoval-Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval-Gonzalez graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandoval-Gonzalez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Sandoval-Gonzalez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Sandoval-Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Sandoval-Gonzalez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Sandoval-Gonzalez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See El Paso Orthopedic Surgeons.