Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Gonzalez
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with other offices in El Paso, TX and El Paso, TX (and 3 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Providence Memorial Hospital, Las Palmas Medical Center and Sierra Providence East Medical Center. Dr. Gonzalez has received 3 awards. He speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Octavio Licon
El Paso, TX 0 mi42
Dr. Jose Diaz Pagan
El Paso, TX 0.17 mi22
Dr. Jose Monsivais
Pain Management, Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
El Paso, TX 0.30 mi43