A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Gracia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Gracia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Gracia, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gracia graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gracia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Gracia MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Gracia practice?
- Dr. Carlos Gracia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Gracia practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.