Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Gray
Dr. Carlos Gray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gray is affiliated with University Medical Center Brackenridge, Seton Medical Center Austin and St David's Medical Center. Dr. Gray has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Gray has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carlos Gray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Charles Gregory
Austin, TX 0.08 mi56
Dr. Susan Dubois
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0.74 mi29
Dr. Sinil Kim
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 1.07 mi32