inactive

Carlos Gray MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 31st, 2015
Bad attitude from the staff.
Dr. Gray is a nice person, he speaks english and spanish and he is very polite and professional. I didn't like that his staff has a bad attitude mostly in the front desk. My husband doesn't speak spanish and as soon as we arrived, he asked something to the girl at the front desk and she replied in spanish (which was very impolite considering she is bilingual and we are in the US). She kept having an unprofessional attitude even when we went to pick up the results of the test. She made us wait around 40 minutes just to give us the results even though she knew we were in a rush to get to work. I would recommend Dr. Gray but be very patient with his staff (mostly if you don't speak spanish) and go with extra time!

September 7th, 2010
CARLOS AGUILAR
I HAVE VISIT DR CARLOS GRAY SINCE 1994 AND ALWAYS GET THE BEST SERVICE FROM FRONT DESK TO SEE DR CARLOS GRAY