A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Guanche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Guanche, Fellowship-Trained Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Guanche, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Guanche graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guanche has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A. Guanche MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Guanche practice?
- Dr. Carlos Guanche has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Guanche practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Orthopedic Surgeons and Van Nuys Surgeons.