A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Guanche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Guanche, Fellowship-Trained Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guanche
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Guanche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Guanche, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Guanche graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guanche has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A. Guanche MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Guanche practice?
- Dr. Carlos Guanche has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Guanche practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Orthopedic Surgeons and Van Nuys Surgeons.