A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Guanche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Guanche, Fellowship-Trained Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guanche
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guanche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Guanche, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Guanche graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Guanche MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Guanche practice?
- Dr. Carlos Guanche has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Guanche practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Orthopedic Surgeons, Van Nuys Surgeons, and Van Nuys Sports Medicine Doctors.