A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Guanche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Guanche, Fellowship-Trained Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guanche
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guanche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Guanche, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Guanche graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Guanche MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Guanche practice?
- Dr. Carlos Guanche has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Guanche practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Orthopedic Surgeons and Van Nuys Sports Medicine Doctors.