A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Guerra, Child & Adult Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Guerra, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Guerra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Prevention & Recovery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos J Guerra MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Carlos Guerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Guerra practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Child Psychiatrists.