Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Montenegro
Dr. Carlos Montenegro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine, Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Montenegro is affiliated with USC University Hospital, Pacific Alliance Medical Center and Garfield Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Montenegro has the following 3 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Carlos Montenegro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Isaias Paja Jr
Los Angeles, CA 0.12 mi19
Dr. Lydie Hazan
Pediatrics, Family Medicine, General Practice
Los Angeles, CA 0.15 mi21
Dr. Josefina Viste
Family Medicine, General Practice
Los Angeles, CA 0.16 mi35