A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Perez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Hamilton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos H Perez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlos H. Perez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Perez practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Psychiatrists and Dalton Addiction Specialists.