A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Haro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Haro, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haro
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Haro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haro graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos J Haro DAAPM and DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Haro practice?
- Dr. Carlos Haro has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Haro practices Family Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Hialeah Primary Care Doctors.