A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Haro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Haro, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haro
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Haro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haro graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos J Haro DAAPM and DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Haro practice?
- Dr. Carlos Haro has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Haro practices Family Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Hialeah Primary Care Doctors.