Dr. Carlos Haro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Haro?

Horrible

Posted on July 15th, 2016

This is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever scene. After making me wait for and hour and a half for no good reason he comes in and tells me that I could get another doctor if I don't like it. When I got upset with his arrogance ans disrespect he said he was not going to see me. I had to take his disrespect and say nothing or I was not going to be see me. if he would have told me that this was his attitude I never would have waited an hour and a half. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone he is just outright disrespectful.

Avoid Knee Surgery

Posted on July 9th, 2012

All the orthopedists I saw said the only hope was for both knees to be replaced. It's been two years now and I'm 80% better. I love the treatments and the results.

The Best

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Dr. is n excellent listener... For a youngm person in any profession this quality is invaluable.Competent is nit enough to desribe him.He is worthy of the accolades he has received.

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Dr. Haro was very thorough and took time to discuss my illness. His staff went above and beyond to help me find the specialist I needed and got me a same day appointment.

Posted on September 27th, 2017