A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Hayden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayden
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Hayden, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayden graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hayden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Keith Hayden MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos K. Hayden practice?
- Dr. Carlos Hayden has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Hayden practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.