A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Hayden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayden
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Hayden, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayden graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hayden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Keith Hayden MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos K. Hayden practice?
- Dr. Carlos Hayden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Hayden practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.