A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Hernandez-Cassis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Hernandez-Cassis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Hernandez-Cassis, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez-Cassis graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hernandez-Cassis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
- Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Saleh Hernandez-Cassis MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos S. Hernandez-Cassis practice?
- Dr. Carlos Hernandez-Cassis has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Hernandez-Cassis practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.