Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Hernandez-Cassis
Dr. Carlos Hernandez-Cassis, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hernandez-Cassis is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital & Clinics, Jackson Memorial Hospital and Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Hernandez-Cassis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Hernandez-Cassis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carlos Hernandez-Cassis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Banshi Kashyap
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi42
Dr. Farooq Shaikh
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi19