A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Hleap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Hleap is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hleap graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hleap has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Abraham Hleap MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Hleap practice?
- Dr. Carlos Hleap has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Hleap practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Urology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Flushing Urologists.