A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Huanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Huanes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Huanes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huanes graduated from Universidad Nacional De Trujillo.
Dr. Huanes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Julio Huanes MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Huanes practice?
- Dr. Carlos Huanes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Huanes practices Anesthesiology near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Anesthesiologists.