A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Huerta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Huerta is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huerta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Huerta, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Huerta graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Huerta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Castellanos Huerta MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos C. Huerta practice?
- Dr. Carlos Huerta has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Huerta practices Emergency Medicine and Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Emergency Physicians and Tucson Cardiologists.