A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Huerta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Huerta is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huerta
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Huerta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Huerta, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Huerta graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Huerta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Castellanos Huerta MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos C. Huerta practice?
- Dr. Carlos Huerta has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Huerta practices Emergency Medicine and Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Emergency Physicians and Tucson Cardiologists.